Content Representation With A Twist

Thursday, February 15, 2007

time to blog

Ralf told me about the evolving tags vs. semantic web vs. social web vs. web 2.0 story. I noticed, yet being late. In 2000, I begun to develop a system of language independently represent content. I evolved it far, but I focused on analysis but implementation. Also, I dropped programming as hobby in about 1997; and the (programming) language I used to prove this or that concept, was not the kind for release. Plus, I am a C refugee.

Currently, I am bringing a part project to an end, which reorders graphs of concepts ("notions") so that not explicitely mentioned concepts become visible (and accessible and reusable). I used Perl for that, but it might be largely unreadable. Nevertheless, if anyone is interested in it, I'd disclose it.

Despite tags is a topic yet behind, I decided to prepare an article on that topic. There I noticed, now even more people became interested in that field of topic. Ralf's mention confirmed that. And my impression of becoming late. Hence, now, this as a first step into public.

      
Original posting:
dot dot dot: time to blog
Updates: none so far

No comments: